Ingredients and Preparation
- Combine pork, soy sauce, garlic, and sesame oil in a resealable plastic bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4-24 hours, turning a few times.
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Remove pork from marinade and pat dry. Combine the brown sugar and honey and then rub over the pork. Place sesame seeds in a shallow plate and then roll the pork in the seeds until well-covered.
- Place meat in baking dish and roast in the oven. Note that during cooking, the honey-sugar mixture will drip into the pan and burn, but the pork will not. For easier clean-up, line the baking dish with foil before placing the pork on it.
- Roast for 40-55 minutes, or until the pork reaches 160˚F. You can remove the pork when it’s at 155˚F; it will continue to cook slightly once out of the oven, raising the temperature to 160˚F, but keep the thermometer in to monitor it’s temperature status. Slice thinly and serve.