Ingredients and Preparation
Baking chocolate 2 squares (1 ounce each)
Nondairy creamer, soy formula or lactose-free milk 1 cup
Cornstarch 1 tablespoon
Granulated sugar ¼ cup
Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
- Melt chocolate and nondairy creamer in small pan.
- Measure cornstarch and sugar into saucepan.
- Add part of the liquid and stir until cornstarch dissolves.
- Add the remainder of the liquid.
- Cook over medium heat until warm.
- Stir in chocolate until mixture is thick and comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in vanilla and cool.