Serving Size 1
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Sodium 557 mg
Total Carbohydrate 6 g
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
Protein 43 g
Ingredients and Preparation
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts 2 (6-ounce)
Lemon pepper ½ teaspoon
Olive oil 2 teaspoons
Garlic, chopped 2 cloves
Reduced-sodium chicken broth 6 ounces
Flour 1 tablespoon
Crème fraiche (or substitute reduced fat sour cream) 3 tablespoons
Chives, chopped ¼ cup
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet or rolling pin until ½ inch thick. Season both sides with lemon pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook for about 1 minute. Add in broth and flour. Bring to a boil while stirring, scraping up any browned bits.
- Return chicken and its juices to the pan. Reduce heat to low and simmer until cooked through.
- Stir in crème fraiche and cook for another minute, turning the chicken a couple of times. Add the chives and serve.